Thursday, November 28, 2013

Being busy 24 hours - not possible!

        Sometimes it looks like I am working 24 hours. I know it is impossible and it's not true. I still sleep every night, but it is still very stressful life and I promised myself to go easy this year, to quit one job, to go to bed early, not to eat before going to bed - promises, promises...
 Well, I am still working 7 days a week. I do not eat after 9 pm. I still sleep less than 8 hours and my crazy cat keeps interrupting my very valuable sleep... I know, I know, it very dangerous.

  Sometimes I have to pay for my stressful lifestyle by high blood-pressure spikes, fibrillation attacks, what not. Well, I am just a human. I hate poverty. At the end of my month I have to have a couple of bucks in my account, extra I mean. I s it too much to ask? I still need my own place to live and I am sure it's reasonable wish, isn't it?

 And I am not going to count sheets of my bathroom tissue or dry and reuse my paper towel - no way. And I am still learning how to earn money om line, when I have time. What time? Sleeping time of course, what do you think? Well, I almost stopped cooking for myself. I buy canned sardines for lunch at work. There is always old fashioned oatmeal for breakfast or my old trusted friend fried egg with some quick salad from sealed plastic packages from supermarket, or with boiled potatoes on a side if I get lucky. Anything that does not take much time to cook.
   I read a lot when I can, it's my way of relaxation and not thinking about how stupid my life is because working like that is not good, even reckless and non productive and... stupid again. No one should work like that and I am not going to, may be just a little bit until I can afford not to, if i can... if I dare... if I'll be able to... I still need to save some money, those dirty pieces of paper that rules the world and my small life. I need them damn it, I really need them. Sorry, have to run. Time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment