Friday, November 29, 2013

I have to confess: I never smoked ...

Yes, guys. I shamefully confess : I never smoked crack cocaine.
 I never smoked marijuana.
 I never even smoked  cigarettes.
You see how dull, uninteresting, non-contemporary I am?
 Shame on me!
 I cannot even look at myself in the mirror. Such a stupid person.
Where is my sense of adventure?
 My willingness to open new horizons, to go where no man went before, to experience inexperienced, to follow noble steps of our best?
Why can't I be like our best ones?The ones that rule us, ones that we vote for, ones that we see everyday in media, the decision makes, ones we voted for (have I said that already?).
Did I actually voted for that overfed, shameless, loudmouthed pig with famous last name that can do anything and say anything and no one can arrest him or just show him his real place in this world? No! This is my country too and I want to be proud of it because it's one of the best.
We just have to make rules that's are good for everybody, laws that are laws for everybody, never mind your position in a society - you have to follow the rules even if you are making them, especially if you are making them. You have to be the example for everybody. This guy is a bad joke, an embarrassing one. Because he does not give a damn about you and me and he should not be where he is.
That's what I think. That's my opinion. Take it or leave it. Just don't pretend it's not happening because it's happened already. And it's a shame on all us.

No comments:

Post a Comment