Saturday, January 29, 2022

I hate when people lie to me

 I hate when people lie to me. I hate when I have to lie to people. But what I hate the most is when people lie and I believe them. 

   People lie for different reasons. When they are scared or embarrassed. When telling the truth sound unethical. Especially at work. You cannot say to your coworker that he is a noisy jerk, an incredible moron, a skunk (poor skunk) and looks like a scarecrow in his dirty baggy jeans/ slacks and worn sneakers. His feelings will be hurt and he might go to the manager and complain and who is going to be reprimanded or even fired? Absolutely! They might no even tell you why you've been fired. Again it is unethical to tell you the truth in that sense. 

   It happened to me before. The only thing I told my mean and sly coworker: mind your own business and leave me alone. Just that, nothing else and she complained about me to the management. I do not know, what exactly she was telling but they made my work there living hell, watching me closely, giving me the worst assignments possible, treating me with contempt. All that stuff and after two weeks they just dismissed me. Got rid of a troublemaker. No one even bothered to talk to both of us and find out, what really happened, because in reality nothing happened and I am not a troublemaker at all, just do not have that in me. I sincerely hope that one day this girl will show her true colors to the people and she'll get what she deserves, nothing more.

    And I am back to my story. You cannot tell your manager, that he is crazy unthinking idiot, who lost his brains in translation and his mother probably dropped him from the crib in a very tender age and he'd better stop boozing and smoking that much and lose a couple of pounds too. You'll get fired faster than you can say mamma and they are not going even to cover the excuses with some fluff like restructuring or downsizing this time, as the only one who is going to be downsized is you and your valet. You do not expect to be hearing the truth in any official office like a bank, insurance or medical, they would tell you what they are trained to tell. I do not even know if they are going to tell you at the medical office that you are going to die soon if you are terminally ill or something. In that case I probably agree that they should not. Because you might not die exactly as they "planned" for you anyway, they should not ruin you hope, because feeling doomed might kill you faster than any disease. 


   If you believe in yourself and your power you are capable to survive a lot. People do that every day; it's called miracle of a human spirit and it works. And words can materialize, so do not say to your naughty kid, that he is a lazy idiot, he might become one and never tell your daughter that she is too plain and ugly to be somebody, she might believe you and spend her life in misery, sickness, unaccomplished, poor and plain...ugly. 

   
First time people meet you they see your face. Second time - they see your soul. If they are capable to see that far. It's much harder to take in the lie when society does that to you. Nowadays with all that virus around you have to trust somebody, but whom? If vaccination works fine, why we are still getting sick, why not everybody get vaccinated to prevent spread of that bad thing, lethal thing for most people, if again that's truth. We keep businesses closed, people cooped inside. Why I still have to wear a mask, if I am vaccinated and I am. I am not taking any chance, believe me. If everything I am told about virus is true, it's not a joke, but then... Is it really true what we've been told or is it a big fat lie? Who can tell? You have to trust somebody. I am trying to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment