Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Spring and new ideas

The Spring is here. It's such a lovely time in Canada!
After long cold windy nasty period, suddenly everything is bright and blooming. Gentle rain washes the pavement, making everything look bright new.
I finally moved from my old place. This new apartment is new indeed. The management made a complete renovation, everything shines and my only wish is to have less noise as my new apartment goes close to main intersection of Keele and Sheppard and traffic never stops there. Big city never sleeps but I do, and sometimes I have to make tough decision at night: fresh air of the noise. If I am too tired I shut my bedroom window but no fresh air then...
Well life is not perfect, but we have to try and make the best of it. I wish I had more time to do things I like, unfortunately it's not the case. I have to be creative and find some time to learn new things because old ways to work and sustain yourself are not efficient nowadays, I have to find something else.
Now I am really interested in network or affiliate marketing, but the learning curve is quite challenging when you have to work 6 days a week with lots of chores on the 7th. But is it something new for a reluctant immigrant? Isn't it something that I usually do: lots of work and little rest? Well, stop complain, old girl, and get on with your choirs. Faster you finish - more free time for yourself. Very simple formula.
I guess I have to go. I come back when I will find the network marketing that I think will suit me, well I will tell you anyway about my findings. So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment